We’re delighted with CLN’s progress in Nepal this year and have exciting news to share!
- Our macadamia nut program quadrupled the number of participating farmers this year–far exceeding our goal!
- Our Women’s Safe House is actively providing essential services to women and children who are victims of violence.
- The local government has donated a large piece of land, and we are preparing for construction of a permanent Safe House building to ensure the program continues long into the future.
- Our Safe House Manager has reached over 1200 people through Community Based Education programs, raising awareness about gender-based violence and women’s rights.
- We started collective coffee processing for the first time and will be investing in machines and structures to improve the process for next year.
- Our Children’s Home is becoming a Girls’ Hostel.
Detailed updates on all our programs will be arriving to your inbox in the coming weeks. Right now, we invite you to join with us for another year in supporting the women, children, and farmers of Nepal. Make your annual donation today!